Thursday, February 16, 2006

Who am I ?

This blog title may guide u to the thing i am going to explain here. Ya "who ami I ?"[starring- Jakie chang.. :D] I am dipu .. is that all ? No thats not all. I am Hasnat Jamil Dipu. I was born in a country - the most wonderful country through out the whole world - named "Bangladesh" then I was born in a Muslim Family and I am muslim. I was always a kind of Gracious boy in my child hood. Sometimes my elder sis used to beat me so that I atleast cry once; coz i hardly cried.

I always loved to dream. As a child I always watched things and tried to remember them. One day me, my sis and some of my cousins (We all were in the age of 6 to 12. ) went together to a Hindu Temple what they call "MONDIR" just to visit in our village Feni. Near that Mondir there was a dew pond where the Ash of the body of the Hindus burned were floated. It was near evening. We were roaming and playing around the pond. The Mondir was gone out of order .. only the dead bodys were burned in that place. When the sun set everyone was preparing to leave the place. At a certain time I was alone, was near the pond and looked at my shadow in the pond.

All on a sudden I just saw a shadow that a boy of my age- actually I saw another me is just behind me , his eyese are closed
and he was walking towards me in a manner that he was about to push me down to the water; my heart was about to jump out in that very situation and I fell on the ground ...

I could remember nothing after that ...

Evryone says that I was carried to home senseless and after that noone asked me about that. But the thing is i am now in the age of 23. But still I can remember the face of that boy. I read so many books, i watched so many movies. but still i cant find the answer of that incident...

Still today I think who am I and who was I, Am I a shadow ?? I showed my hand to an astoronomist, he told that ur age line is pretty much confusing .. it doesnt say clearly who u are ?

Who am I ???



3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Manzur's Lonely Planet said...

yo dipu! chalay ja... we want to see lotsa post here...

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

i knw who u r babe... u r junoir Abul Hayat!!... hahahahahahah

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r our most popular JONOSARTHE BRAC..if u dont like it i hav another 1 fr u..the one tht Mr. Mottalib called u once..hope u remembered it..i dont wanna utter it here ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home