Sunday, February 26, 2006

Freaky Planner

yeah this is the second day me and some of my friends sat down together in buet. we had a serious disussion on making a drama. Yeah I am serious man .. i am writing a story to be shoot and thats going to be transmitted in the channels .. :p

i made a story .. now the synopsis is being prepared, then the script, then the camera script, then the dialogues and detailed script.. everything .. after all of that i can say only one thing - feeling "grEAt"..

the story is kind of Freaky ! the funniest part is there is no actress here.

the story will start with 5 friends .. they gathered all together after long period of time as one of them came here(bd) from U.K. They then planned some freaky plans ! and they started fulfilling them. time to time they were successful in each and every plans...

Now after all that I found . the story can run only for 30 minutes. So I need some more plans.

I can give u some hint on what kind of freaky plan they are making:

plan 1 : one of them was refused from his girlfriend. but he love her till now. he can never hear any kind of ill word about that girl. but one day he found that the girl is making some strange stories about him and telling it to people.. (the girl is married now) then he planned to go to the girl`s house and slap her infront of her husband and come back..

plan 2 : one of them stole lots of ice creams from a shop near his school in his school time. now he wants to give back those money to that poor old man ..

this kind of .. then I asked a senior brother in BUET to tell me his freaky plan of his entire life. Then he told me the story: "he (that senior bro) was HSC student then. beside his home in ctg. there lived a girl of class 10.. he had a desire to have sex with the MOTHER of that girl ! [total freak @!]"

so i dont insist u to be Freak! I just ask U guyz ! if u have any freaky plan then leave a comment here.. help Me please !

_________________________________
DIPU
"freaky planner"



4 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

dipu i thought im the planner... i must have forgot that... i had planned long ago so that u do this freaky plans now..;) right??

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

nodoubt that u made plans .. and u r the culprit that drove me to do this .. yeah now I can realize.. :D

Tareq, U r the freaky Planner !

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

plan no 1 seems to b quite familiar to me..tell me where u get this idea ;);)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

abedin never make these personal :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home