Thursday, March 16, 2006

Not coming back to Life


ya this was an ordinary day of mine. when I started writing my blogs - i just thought for long that what should I write down? and at that very moment I thought twice am I bound to write something ? The all answers were "NO"

And the result is- I started writing blog.
Ya thats what is happening to my life. May be i wished to do something and the thing finished completely with differnet result. In my entire student life I never completed a simple task of programming on my own and now I earn my livings through programming !


Then sometimes I ask myself "whats goin on actually? is my life drivin me ? or I am driving my life ? " No I never get the perfect answer. Ok everyone can say that is it possible that ur life can drive you ? coz the life style is all created by you not that life created you. Yeah Thats true- but after that ask urself again - is this lifestyle all been created by you only ? The answer is"NO". That means our lifestyle is being created actually by the surroundings not by us. Then what ? That means life is driving me? Then again ans echos "HELL NO ! ". U r always on the driving seat- no one can drive u as u r homo sapien .. who is the best of all the creatures.

Then why cant i change the things as I want !
why cant I change the look of my surroundings ?
why cant I change my life that is sometimes i dont like ?

Everyday I hope for many things. Really I spent somedays thinking thyself "someone" who has the power of changing everything ! I made some plans of mine ! but what happened atlast? I found myself on the same position .. nothing changed .. No nothing ..

Each day I start thinking of leading a new happy never ending joyful life and each day I come back to this real tough boring Life.

I cant figure out ! whts goin on atually in my life ? "is my life driving me or .. .. .. "

Trying to break the circle .. one day I will not come back to this life ..may be that day " I will be staring straight into the shining sun "



8 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

life itself is a mystery... all i can say is - dont try to bisect the idea of life and its meanings and whr r we goin and who is doin what... ;).... it will make u more confuesd.

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

life doesnt alwayz turn out the way we plan it or we expect it..so let it go in its own way..we had alwayz been a player in this stage..neither we can change nor we can quit..

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life is a divine aura. Gift or curse whichever one it is... is for you to decide. It's to serve a greater purpose that is beyond every hypotheses. So, i'll accord with aragon here. This kind of contemplations will only suck you deeper into the bottomless pit of mystery. You will just end up coming out on the other side of the surface, right where you started it all. So, just enjoy the life the way it is..

 
At 11:17 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

ya .. i noticed that u all said the same thing .. and now I really realize that its true .. "let it go ".. thank u all guyz !

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Shakia said...

are we having filosophy class? (2:33 am here nothing makes sense)

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Shakia said...

*philosophy

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

lolz !! no we are not ...

just sharing some philosophy of our own ...

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

fixed the probem of read more or 2:33 am .. check it out now ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home