Sunday, March 19, 2006

Ahare Khaledda ka Lau bibieh



The title of the post is a maldivian(!) sentence. It means "I love u !". May be its not right, coz i just heard it from one of ma friends in my varsity (IUT). From the beginning of today this sentence was hitting in my head over and over. This really made me nostalgic !

When I was in first semester student, then we found that a boy just like Bangladeshi was roaming around our class, I donno why, I thought that guy was from Notre Dame college .. Then I went toward him and just pushing him hard (like the friends always do) said "kire tui na Notre dame e porti ? kon group e jeno ? " means : "u read in notredame? which group bro ? " I asked him in bengali. That boy became shy and told me nothing. Then I pushed him harder and annoying asking repeatedly that why he was not talking to me ? At last the boy uttered, He said (lowering his head lil bit more) : "I am not bangladeshi, I am from MAldieves !" Ohh ..that was really funny ! after that we were really good friend. He told me the sentence "Ahare khaleda ka lau bibieh ! "

One from Palestine named "Hakam" was telling us about his girl friend in bangladesh. He was talking about her; giving her details description. Me and some of ma friends were amazed how he could manage or know all the details of that girl so early?! Anyway he finished the story with the following line : "Oh I am glad that I have a so nice girlfriend whom I pay each week for f**kin" ha ha ha ... ... Hakam was really smart .. but his english was much poor as like as me .. so sometimes he made fun of misexplaining something !

One other from Mauritania.. yes Salem my good friend :) At the very beginning in varsity - Vicky (one of ma friends) asked me to ask Salem "whether he takes shower or not ?" I asked vicky "why should i say so?" vicky said "just ask? I heard he never takes showers!" Then I was amazed and asked salem the question. He replied "ya Once in a year !! " :D Ohh .. that boy made me fool !! I believed that for 1 year and told so many people and one day someone showed me that he takes shower twice in a day !! Salem .. grrr...

These incidents really made me nostalgic today .. the things were much more funny but this is my disability that i could not explain them well :( But i feel really good when I remind those old good days !!

Ahare khaled ka lau bibieh !!





5 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

dipu u didnt explain what does that mean. :P... ppl dont knw language of maldives.... as far as i can remember it was some kinda greetings. like good mornin .. right?? but sounded like "ahare khaleda bibi ka abar biya" ... hahahahah. iut was real fun.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aragorn's comment was joss....too joss....amar o mone hochchilo eta..

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

however guyz..i got 1 fatafati news..that,dipu is going to get....rest u ask dipu...whn and whr....
dipu,frm whr u got that news(about khaleda....)if taposh(doctor miloner uttorshuri) knows this news we will get1 party no doubt but ur life will be simply misareble...
aragon u also beware of taposh....coz u guyz know his convincing power...i believe he can manage khaleda for u guyz(if he get chance)....

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yh..wht about himel..we had 1 programme to catch him...wht about that 1..it sounds good that......

I got him(ROSSY)

and he is eagrly waiting to meet with us...may be next thrusday he will come to enjoy our company and cherish some glorious moments of school dayz.....

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

i spy rumu wants to say something that means "nothing".. grr..

p.s. yeah we will meet himel soon and rossy i got him .. hope he will come and meet . :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home