Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Aj kono kaj nei ! Nothing to do !



Today I am kind of workless .. ! Nothing to do .. waiting for instructions to do .. :( Nothing special happened .. everything as usual .. ! But I found this place of blogging to spend sometime which gives me some pleasure eveyday ..

As usual I was roaming through all the blogfeeds .. I check more than 50 blogs everyday .. today I found that only 2 of them posted new posts .. (Tareq, Rezwan bhai ) anyway I enjoyed those ..

Then what to do ? I spent sometime in online painting at "art pad" referred by Tareq

I painted a lot mine ..

Nobody Is Perfect
Cigarette
Hi Buddy

Chck them out .. and start ur own .. its really fun .. !

Then ..what to do ? yeah I started annoying all my friends in messenger who are 'busy going with their works' - .. :( One of them Sajib (boro bhai) told me to have a Tibetan mind test .. na .. i didn`t enjoy that ..

Suddenly a man came to my room and panting; asking me to help him- I said "how?" he said "boss I have viva to face but i dont have my cv print .. can u please give me a copy of print ?" Then I gave him a print out ..

After that my boss called me to other floor of our office and told me to sit in the viva board and I found that boy is sitting there .. :D The boy was amazed to see me .. that was really a co-incedence or whatever it is; I got fun ..

Then I again came back to my room .. alone alone .. all all alone :( everybody went to lunch .. no one online .. no one is posting a new post .. no one commenting me .. everyone is busy .. ! I am the only one who is just wasting time doin nothing .. what to do ?

Then I started writing this blog .. and I bored u guyz ! But I enjoyed writing this.

Then and then "I`ve got mail".. Hurray! I got new task to do .. bye ..chau..adious..abianto..mahalo...



6 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man I've been missing bloggig so much!!! But just can't blog without net connection in halls.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

yeah .. shafi long time u r not writing .. btw. as far as i know buet er hall e net connection ase !

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger aragorn said...

shafi... i think thr is net connection in buet hall. dipu... what to do?? come to shahbag today...:P

 
At 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for that artpad-link. Its funny...I was also bored and now I'm loving it :)

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

yeah welcome samara.. paint and enjoy ..

yeah tarq i am coming .. :D

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

artpad wont wurk 4 me....as..ive got the OLD version of flash i suppose..dat sux...Shezad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home