Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Out on the corner in the pouring rain



Today I experienced some mixture of GOOD-BAD & UGLY things..
Last night I didn`t sleep .. then at morning i got a message in mobile "U got bonus 200/- for .. bla bla " (wow!) but still I am confused that whether it is appended to my account or not ! Thus the day started ..

I was preparing myself whole night for an interview call. Then I ran to my office to just attend for a while and left early .. atlast went to the interview place .. and after waiting for long 2 hours they told me "today interview is postponed .. please ome tomorrow .. :( "
Thus the second phase ended ..

By this time my boss was calling me over and over in mobile .. I was not receiving .. coz I didn`t have any strong reason to being absent .. anyways! afternoon I came to office and waiting for a "kothin jhari" from him!

I entered his room and stood infornt of him as a guilty .. he sudenly uttered "arey koi thako sara din .. office e tomare paoa e jai na ..?"

Then bad in me arouse : 'apne asen kokhon ?'
Simaltaneously thinking myself that may be this is the end .. my job is gone .. ohh ! what will happen then ? If I lose this job - then .. ohh ! no !! :(

He again uttered : "sono ekhon theke regular thakba .. 10.30 er dike chole asba office e .. office e kaure aisa na dekhle mejaj kharap hoi "

Bad in me: 'okey okey .. this is the only second day in last 5 months I was absent .. ! '

He continued : "okey . ei nao check ei mash er salary .. with increment .. congratulations ! ar baire baire ghura ghurai bondho koro .. goto masher kaje amra khushi .. keep it up ! "

WOW ! i couldn`t believe myself .. whats going on today ? first phase may be vague.. the second phase was ugly .. the third one is best ! wow !

Suddenly the power supply gone and i noticed that a strong wind is blowing outside .. a heavy rain is going to be poured on earth .. aah .. what a view from the 10 th floor of Modhumita building.

I then asked him : "boss! jhor astese .. ajke jai ?"

Mr. Boss: "arey jai jai koro ken khali ? " he then lighted a Benson and offered me one .. :P
He continued: "thako .. ajke cholo chade gia sob brishtite bhiji "

:O whoa !

What was the end can u guess ? yes the whole crew in our office went to the roof and spent under pouring rain for 1 hour .. the first rain of monsoon .. uuhh..

Now, while I was writing this blog: i was drying the bank check of my salary.. :P and the mobile ..yeah the siemens c75 is all okie .. (kire tareq, abedin dekhsot mobile banaise ek khan !)
and was listening to the song of maroon 5 ----

------------
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her She
Always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles And wound up at your door...
I've had you so many times but somehow I want more...

I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain...
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile...
And she will... be loved
She will be loved.....

Tap on my window knock on my door I
want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get SO insecure
It doesn't matter anymore

It's not always rainbows and butterflies It's compromise that moves us along YEAH
My heart is full and my door's always open You come anytime you want YEAH

I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved...
She will be loved

I know where you hide Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls....

Tap on my window knock on my door I want to make you feel beautiful

I don't mind spending everyday Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved... She will be loved
And she will be loved... She will be loved
------------------



10 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger Shakia said...

seem to have a joss boss...
I miss the monsoon... :(

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooofff dipu..can u imagine if we all could b there in shahbug n dance in the 1st monsoon rain..tareq called me..but the traffic jam was so severe i dared not..n about ur mobile..it still has a long way to go n loads to prove ;) u know y..bechara set ta akhono janena kar hate porse se ;);)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

dipu... as i have said u be4 keep being absent and u will get ur salary upto 50K...:P and ur mobile was wrapped in a poly-ethin(!) paper... kotha lukhais na...;)

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! ghotona shotto naki? apni bondhuder shathe lukochuri kheltesen ;) kidding :P ... great post! seems like you had a great day :D r 5 mashe ekdin absent! 2 bosor ager kotha mone hoi ..

notun notun ashchi tokhon... prothom semester er attendence dekhe teacher rai ghabre gese! no late, no absence ;) .... tarpor ja hoi... juger shathe tal miliye chola shikhe gesi :D:D

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

audity... dipu is passing the most amazing state of his life(in my opinion) ... so ektu moja to nibei... and we have found out, u r fakibazz as well as addabazz...:P

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

@shakia: yeah i am lucky for having a joss boss ..

@abedin: ya i can imagine .. and i am prepared to dance today in the rain .. r u ?

@tareq: straight face.. no poly-ethin..dosto bujhlana bhalo mobile er kodor bujhlana .. :P

@audity: sotti kotha .. absence kom karon eikhane karo kopchani sunte hoi na stud. life er moto .. protidin asi, office e bose blog likhi :P, cigarette tani , kaj kori, golpo mari .. absent thakar to kono mane hoi na .. :D

@me : chup ja! beshi kotha koitasot !

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Paddle said...

lol..of course I finish them all..I just never write about that because by the time I am finished I am ready to throw things :)

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Shakia said...

read you comment, have a HUGE reply there, read it.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger aragorn said...

bhalo mobile niya rastay daray gaan ga...

 
At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asholei beshi kotha boltesen dipu bhaia! amake lobhi kore tultesen :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home