Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Disappoitned - Happy - Saddened



Last few days I faced a great mess in my blog. I was really dishearted when I found that my whole template is messed up anyhow ! ohh.. that was the worst feeling.



U may think what is the reason behind the picture of this post. I was thinking of escaping last couple of days from everything, the picture represents the essence of escaping :P

When I found that my blog template has been corrupted then I had a feling like that "my own home has been demolished in front of me " U may think that I am optimistic. Last few days I felt like a homeless person :(

I came back again to this blogging world againg. Yes I am feeling good again. But during this time I realized a thing that here the bloggers are sharing feelings, sharing their thoughts, arguing , commenting and each and everyone is enjoying .. bah bah bah . But this enjoyment is only limited here online. I dont feel good when I realize that this is limited only online. May its a kind of habit .. coz I spend most of my time online and I feel online as my home :P

I was not happy or well last few days !
But right now just after starting writing blog I am feeling happy .. :)

I had some eperience .. I wanted to write them .. but dhurr ajke bhalo lagtesena .. :(

Folks .. sorry to bore u. never mind!



11 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger aragorn said...

make it clear man... u r happy now or not...:P... and i feel u r being pessimistic not optimistic...well welcome back to ur own home...:D

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to c ya back to business :D .. don try to escape frm shahbug today evening..:p

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

@tareq: is this "pessimistic" something opposite to "optimistic"? if yes then .. wow !

and I am also not clear that 'am i happy or not ?'

@abedin: i have to escape today .. :P

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Mohamed said...

Even I was depressed when ur blog was down....

Don't let it happen again, eh, ok?

keep blgging, and i keep reading....

;-)

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

yeah salem .. thats the spirit man :D

he he .. how r u ? how was the exam and all ?

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 2 c dat u r back !!!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Mohamed said...

Exam is alwayz same, wherever u r, it's all the same, notes book late night sleep, lots of coffee and a countries supply of ciggarettes...

u know how it is, don't u?

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

he he .. yeah man i know , i know .. u know what ?

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Mohamed said...

what?

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amaro likhte bhalo lage.... kintu beshi ailsha hoye gesi :( shob dosh kitkater :@ .... hehe

jai hok.. welcome home!!!

 
At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wut is pessimistic??....ar etodin bhabtaam ami shob kisui buji...lol... bye.Shezad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home