Monday, July 03, 2006

Month in Re(ar)view - 2


The month of JUNE started ..

Meanwhile the greatest show on earth World cup finals started. Morally I am a Brazilian fan :P My daily routine has been changed a little bit. There was a project going on in Softart solutions ltd. I had no bindings to finish it in time. but i took it as a challenge to finish it. I had three targets I ahve to finish the project, have to get a job, have to watch all the football matches.

Watching football in student dormitory with hundreds of supporters is really a thrilling experience. We enjoyed the 2002 FIFA world cup finals back in IUT dorm.Anywayz my few mates in BUET proposed me to enjoy them in BuEt dorms. Done.

My daily routine became like this:
Everyday wake up in the very morning .. have a little jog in Ramna Park..then start for dropping CV s .. then again go back to office to finish the last project .. then come back to shahbagh beauty`s Tea stall to have some chat with friends.. then again go back to BUET hall to watch the games. :p I was myself was amazed how I could manage all those things all in a row !

In the dorm there is a special thing that gives extra thrill to football matches that is BETTING. I used to watch in Nazrul and Ahsanullah hall. Everynight (in the first round matches ) I bet for a comparatively weak team and then lose the bet. :P Thats really fun !

After watching all the games it becomes 3pm in midnight in Bangladesh time. Some of the friends arranged bachelor parties after the game hall- ahsanullah room no. 114. Scotch, Moskovoyoski(russian vodka), vodka, Taquilla .. each item were tasted round by round. During that party another round of thrilling POKER game started.. he he he .. after losing the bet in game I became used to lose in those pokers too ! ! ! :-j Such a loser !!

After the poker game then the continuous song competition starts .. each and everyone sings to his maximum limit .. After all these everybody goes to sleep and I .. again start jog .. go for dropping cv s .. go to office !!!!! I became a restless freak ! Friends made a lot of fun, they used to call me " Dipu dost u r unique ! u r boss ! BEKAR CHAKRIjibi .. " ha ha ha ha ..

In the mean time our gathering slowed down lil bit in our "chakrijibi adda" place in Beauty`s tea-stall coz all the job holders became very very busy ! They could not manage themself to gather for awhile. :(

Me, Tareq and Amit met every alternative day. Frustration of life, frustration of job became more harder and more bold to us .. :(

One day Tareq was too much happy ! "what happened?" yes he got a nice job to do .. he startd programming in a project which has been sold in USA for 40 MILLION US Dollar. WOW !! we started counting .. if tareq get .001% bonus of that project he will get 40 LAKH taka. wow !

That very time I became more frustrated .. I was disappointed :( shared first with friends about my current job situation and dark future ! they were stunned to hear all !!



8 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

beta bhaloi to chili rongin khana pinay dekhi ;)

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

:p.. ssshhh...

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apni Taquilla try korsen??? abbu bole oita naki ghorar mod :S khuub strong ...

jai hok... apnar dinkal to jotil bhabe jachche dekha jay :D amaro 2002'r worldcup beshi moja lagse ... tobe 98 er ta chilo best! (jodio amar beshi kichu mone nai :S)

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

@audity: tomar bap e thik e koise :P ghora o dui peg mere "kait" hoye jabe mone hoi :s tobe ami 5 peg marsilam :P kait hoi nai .. ja hoise ta hoilo "flat".. ekkere soja !!

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

khaise! :|

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

khaise na .. marse :(

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

 
At 4:50 PM, Anonymous gazipur news said...

Good post, I like it

গাজীপুর নিউজ - Gazipur News - মুহূর্তেই গাজীপুর জেলার সকল খবর - Gazipur24, Kapasia, Tongi, Sreepur, Kaliganj, Kaliakior - গাজীপুর সদর, কাপাসিয়া উপজেলা, টঙ্গী, শ্রীপুর, কালিগঞ্জ, কালিয়াকৈরের খবর

 

Post a Comment

<< Home