Monday, July 03, 2006

Month in Re(ar)view - 4



After that again in that alumni association thing came .. I was nominated for the post of Secretary in the council committee and most amazingly I was elected after a hard contest with a senior bro in the election!


I could not manage myself to write blogs during those days .. the only thing I did in internet is to mail to friend..

I missed this blog .. one day .. I saw that Upoma, Audity, Tareq, Rajputro, Munaz and all left some comments like 'where are you?' I really felt something in me .. I am missing a great world ! So many friends around me ! I wanted to write alot but could not do so for many many complexities ! SORRY GUYS !

Then at the last week of JUNE- The luckiest week of my life.

I got third time call from Rankstel ltd. and that day they gave me offer letter of Joinning there ! WOW !!! I was so happy ! At last I could manage myself to get a job during June!! But only thing itching me with this job that is I have to work outside dhaka... outside dhaka internet access is too tough and without internet I am nothing !

Then and then I got another call from ZTE and after a 3 hours interview the chief hanged my job ! that was really disappointing .. it was becoming a history coz i will be the only one person who was dismissed after 5 time interviews .. Nope .. in this session of world cup finals the luck didn`t play football with me ..I got job in ZTE corporation- being selected 1 from 33 persons.

Then again a mixture of sad and joy part came (!?) in my life .. I finished the last project submitted it and at the same time I resigned from my first job :(


I left my office room bare like this.. i really miss that office, the stuffs and specially my own room ! where I was the only king ..

Anyway its not the end .. then Argentina vs. Germany night (!) watched the game in a friend`s house .. after the result I was so happy that i called all of my argentina supporter friends .. most of them ddidn`t receive the call .. hehehe .. some of them were so sad that they just received the call and told "dost khela dekha bondho koira disi baal ! "

After that night .. yes Brazil vs. France .. the repetition of history .. Brazil messed the whole game like that final against the same France .. Zidane got extra power and Ronaldo the Villain of this world cup finals got extra fat in his belly, the fashionable player kaka, the magician Ronaldinho, all the seniors like Cafu, Carlos made the whole world stunned (!!)

With a mixture of heavy mind (as brazil lost the game) and a joyful mind I joined today ZTE corporation ltd. as a Technical Support Engineer- Optical Transmisson Division.

Wish me luck !



18 Comments:

At 4:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats man.
I just finished all the Re(ar)views. And being a student in the same field as you , the job hunting stories sounded like a horror story!

Finally a sigh of breathe. Good luck with your new job :D

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

thanks shafi :)
it was a horror story :(

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tahmid Munaz said...

Hope for the best in Hunting Jobs :p
and Welcome back at Blogging again :)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger aragorn said...

munaz, may be u didnt notice.. he hunted a job in ZTE, id say its a lion in the job jungle...:P

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Dipu !!

n good luck ...!!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

hey thanks everybody ! :)

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Tahmid Munaz said...

hey congrats :) really i missed that part ;)

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

its all okie :P

 
At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally akta bhalo khobor dilen .. congrats! :D

(brazil harse jedin shedin ki korsi half time biroti'r pore boltesi ;))

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

half time er biroti to shesh hoia gelo audity ! pore kintu match abandoned hoye jabe .. brazil jite jabe .. he he

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Dipu..u know it was a dream for me in the final yrs in IUT tht u. me, tareq, oleen, sajib all working in the same company..i know it may not b possible ever..but its great to c u beside me (y)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

@abedin .. good to hear from you after a long time .. thanks for dropping here in between your so busy hours ! (i am the witness)

hey mate - i will never forget the contribution of urs for getting this job :)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger The Bengali Fob said...

Congratulations on beating out the older dude and also on getting the job! Good Luck!

 
At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

match er kotha pore boltesi... ami boroi ailsha.. kintu e shob ki shuni apnar name? :O

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

@audity: :O ki suno ?

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apni naki bajikor hoye digbaji diye berachchen? ;)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

bajukor hoye dig baji na .. kilik baji kore berachi :P he he .. kotheke khobor paiso ? paper e asche naki ? :P

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home