Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One damn Year



Yeah just after one year I again came back to this Blog world!!!

Lots of changes/ups and downs came up to me, Changed job two times, sister got married, father got retired, mother became sick, fallen in love, still single, got friends-lost friends, dreams came true- dreams remained dreams- dreams were broken, enjoyed new things- missing the old days, passing the hectic days-lonely nights, can spend money whenever I wish-cant do whatever I wish, meet friends once in a week-meet shark like BOSS everyday, became fat-black-bald headed(all possible negative things came up in my physical structure), missed the Blog world, lost the symphony of writing Blogs, became “Dumb” writer from “Spoony”, becoming busy-busy more busy…


One damn year I passed! Became older

Day before yesterday- passing a lawn near a friend’s house, some school boys were playing cricket there, became damn happy to see them playing, suddenly fixed up my mind to play with them, I was moving towards them to join, all on a sudden the ball came near to my foot- I was about to pick the ball up! A boy shouted from a distance “Uncle (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Throw the ball please.” Broken Heart! L I am now an uncle! still When I pass my school and see the girls of class 10 wearing “salwar-kamez”- I feel to call them up “Apu”. Still young in mind eh!! J One of my friends- always say “don’t wish me in birthdays- coz it’s not a good thing, getting old lar”

Want to share a lot of things happened in my life in last one year. I will come up with the “Year in Re(ar)view” series very quick.

Till then hold on!

Coming out from office lately tonight! Missed the pick n drop car, decided to walk- it was drizzling, on the way found a man standing playing the flute, halted for a moment- the song he was playing was very known to me but cudnt remember, all on a sudden while writing the blog the song came out of my mind (a Lalon song)----

ami ek din o na dekhilam tare
barir kache arshi nogor
setha porshi bosot kore- ek ghor porshi bosot kore

geram bere ogadh pani
nai kinara nai toroni pare
bancha kori dekhbo tare
kemne setha jai re-ami kemne setha jai re

ami ek din o na dekhilam tare

ki bolbo porshiro kotha
hosto podo skondho matha nai re
khonik thake sunner upor khonik bhashe nide

ami ek din o na dekhilam tare

porshi jodi amay chuto
jom jatona sokol jaito dure
se ar lalon ek khane roi - lokho jojon fak re ..
tobu lokho jojon fak re

ami ek din o na dekhilam tare





14 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Mahmudul Hasan said...

Dipu Bhai, Welcome back.

But why did you stop writing ?

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger aragorn said...

social work ektu kom kor taile frnd der shathe time dite parbi... ;)

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger Mahmudul Hasan said...

Social work korse to ki hoise !!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Rezwan said...

Welcome back!!! Why don't you also blog in Bangla?

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Dipu Nobody said...

thanks mama, rezwan :D

thinking of bangla blogging also .I had a blog already in someweherin ..

tareq my friend.. define soial work :D

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger aragorn said...

hasan, social work korse to morse...:P...

dipu, tui ajaira ja ja koris tar shobi social work...

 
At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear dipu vai,

i never commented ... but i always used to sneak peak to your blog ... waited for a long time for a new post.

finally! it came! mesmerizing!

"passing a lawn near a friend’s house, some school boys were playing cricket there, became damn happy to see them playing"
it simply touched me ... made me remember my school life, the piece of life that i always dream of getting back.

yes .. i also fel jealous seeing the school boys playing cricket at AGB colony ground ... i feel jealous seeing them coming out of school with uniforms .... i feel jealous seeing them enchanting just outside the house of Delwar sir .... i still miss the happy feeling of thursday (he he .. bcoz 2moro would be friday) ... we all miss the best part of our life ... school life.

well ... likhte thaken. waiting for the sequals.

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

boss ... apanar somewherein er blog address ta den ... :)

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dipu....after long time...now u have a new comment on ur blog......post more laa...u know what? in fact, everyone gets older everyday. not by every year. become antique and u'll be more valuable...hahahhahah......take care. keep in touch

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are eki dekhi aj? Dipu bahi lekhe je arekta blog , hoiche kajer kaj! Are mia. Arow lekhow na.

Swagato

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW DARE YOU SPELL MY NAME WRONG x-( mone hochchhe dhakka dewa lagbe x-( its Auditio not Auditiyo .. I miss your writing :( amra shobaii to khala, apu, senior hoye jaitesi... tate ki ashe jay? ami to akhono khorgosh niye shui... ar kochchhop niye kheli ar... meow meow kori phn ashle :$ (jate je kotha boltese she kotha shunte na pare) ashol kotha hochchhe ami akhono tototai annoying jotota age chhilam B-) mood bhalo thakle that is... boro hole manusher mood bhalo thakte chay na naki?

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dipu...my friend ..tumi to pura uradhura ostad manush !!! and shahan i like your comments :)

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ami to akhono khorgosh niye shui... ar kochchhop niye kheli ar... meow meow kori phn ashle"..... "my friend" tumi ki mew mew shunso naki fone e? :D sounds exciting to me !!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shobai blogging chhere dilo :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home